What’s your morning discipline?
Not something that is forced from any external forces…
Something coming from yourself!
“The more meaningless it is, and your only doing it to build the discipline muscle, the more it actually builds the muscle”
Like muscle discipline!
The same muscle that is used for everything…
Whether as important as making your phone calls or brushing your teeth.
We need to strengthen it…
IF that muscle is not used, it gets weaker.
Today’s episode of Daily Burst of Inspiration reading “New Sales Simplified” by Mike Weinberg.
Remember the previous episode about rushing the sales process?
Sometimes the fastest way to close a deal??
Is to slow down!
Deals go DARK when you get LAZY…
The more you gather critical information, the more you win.
These types of questions can help:
- Along with yourself, who else really cares about this issue?
- Where are you in the process of evaluating options?
- Where will the money come from to fund this initiative?
- How committed are you to making a change?
- Tell me the criteria you’ll use to make your decision
- What other alternatives are on the table?
My friend, You don’t get paid for working hard and presenting proposals.
You earn by booking revenues!