“The Biggest Enchilada!”
Even with the age of digital communication…
Arguably, there’s still no replacement for interacting with your client in person. Agree?
In this episode of Daily Burst of Inspiration reading “New Sales Simplified” by Mike Weinberg, we talk about The Initial Face-to-Face Sales Call.
Pointers before that meeting:
- Be on time – being early gives you space and the breather for your preparation.
“Early is on time, on time is late.”
- Dress Clean – Just everything about hygiene to clothes. Imagine – you are representing a company.
- Be enthusiastic – nobody cares about your problems.
“The key in life is to BS yourself to functionality – lie, steal and cheat yourself to positivity.” – Lou Landau.
- Listen, listen, listen – ask. Put cellphones on silent.
- No politics, no religion – only what you know that the person is on the same page with you.
- Sometimes, it’s effective not to come empty-handed (don’t have to spend much).
- Call to action – otherwise the prospect may not know what to do next.